Epoxy is packed in 1.8 kg cartridges, which are easy to change when the cartridge is empty. The MidiCoater has connectors for heated hoses and a cartridge heater. With them, pipe coating becomes even easier, all year round.
- Range DN32 - DN125 mm (1 1/4” - 5”)
- Capacity up to 20 m / 65 ft (possible with heating)
- Adjustable spray head rotation speed and direction,
- Adjustable cable rotation speed and direction
- Weight 21 kg
- Length 600 mm
- Height 500 mm
- Width 240 mm
- Voltage 110 / 230 V
- 24 V connections for cartridge heater and heated hoses
- Clean the pipe well. Be sure to remove all scale, grease, dust, and any other debris completely from the pipe before coating. Use grinding chains for cast iron pipes and flush simultaneously with water. For cleaning plastic pipes, use Spraypoxy Carbide Brushes.
- Dry the pipe with a Spraypoxy Blower after cleaning and washing.
- Begin coating by spraying. With spray coating, you get a thicker layer strength and a smoother end result. Use the correct size spray head centralizer so that the spray head is in the center of the tube.
- With brush coating, you can coat easily sharp bends and deep pipe joints. Choose the right brush size for the pipe. Always use a brush that is one pipe size larger than the pipe to be coated.
- Repeat the coating steps so that you get a uniform, smooth, and approximately 3 mm thick coating.